A natural tonal range offering warm, cool and greys. They are available in elegant Chevron, wide plank style and outdoor thickness (See External Porcelain for more information).
Stockbridge Buff Porcelain
From £39.00 /m² + VAT
Lead time 2 to 3 weeks
When ordering include 10-15% for wastage and cuts
Non-rectified and rectified
Non-rectified porcelain or ceramic tiles are cut to size prior to the firing process. The firing process then causes a degree of shrinkage and warping. These tiles are graded after firing but do not undergo any additional cutting. Because of this, greater variation in size (usually a matter of 1-2mm difference) between tiles should be expected compared with a rectified tile.
Rectified tiles are cut to size after the firing process and so are much more precisely sized and have perfect 90 degree corners.
When designing the tile layout consideration should be given as to whether tiles are rectified or non-rectified as this will have an influence on joint width and pattern.
|Suitable for internal walls & ceilings (including wet areas)|
|Suitable for internal floors (including wet areas)|
|Suitable for use with underfloor heating|
|Suitable for external use|
|Country of origin||Italy|
|Straight Edge Finish|
|Suitable for light-traffic areas e.g. Residential|
|Suitable for medium-traffic areas e.g. Residential & Commercial|
|Suitable for high-traffic areas e.g. Residential & Commercial|
- Sweep or vacuum porcelain floors regularly.
- Microfibre mops are ideal for porcelain floors however dampen mop slightly rather than saturating. We recommend using Lithofin KF Conditioning Cleaner.
- Always wipe accidental spills up immediately using a soft, slightly damp cloth.
Porcelain flooring and walling is relatively easy to look after, although there are a few things that you can do to ensure
that your porcelain continues to perform for you.
- Place felt floor pads under furniture for damage-free moving.
- Never place organic material such as potted plants directly onto porcelain.